TAITRA to lead Taiwan Trade Mission to Kuwait, Bahrain &Egypt
Commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) will lead a trade delegation of 11 well-established Taiwanese suppliers representing various industries to visit Kuwait, Manama of Bahrain as well as Egypt from Sep. 25 to Oct. 6, 2012. The purpose of this visit is to facilitate business cooperation and to boost trade relations with the Middle East. The participating enterprises are presenting their best products and services during these visits.
For this event, TAITRA will be conducting a series of trade meetings in each of the cities mentioned above, to give the local businessmen an opportunity to discuss trade and business cooperation with the Taiwanese industrialists and manufacturers.
Enjoying stable growth in the past several years, Taiwan’s industries have become highly quality-oriented and technically sophisticated. Taiwan’s major exports to the Middle East include car parts, building materials, machinery and equipment, chemicals, medical products and ICT products among other things. On the other hand, the island nation imports sizable amounts of oil, petrochemical, mineral and agricultural products from this region.
The Taiwanese delegates are noted for supplying various high-quality and state-of-the-art products. Since the Taiwanese companies joining this mission belong to different industrial sectors, the local buyers will have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of high-quality products. Among the items to be presented include the following:
1) Consumer Electronics & Electrical Products: energy-saving lighting products, light guild plates, LED lighting panels, high transparent BIPV, solar bricks, high transparent heat insulating coat, industrial PCs, USB drivers, i-Pad and i-Phone accessories, and Network Attached Storage (NAS).
2) Hardware & Building Materials: safety valve, pressure reducing valve, control valve, ball valve, solenoid valve, electric/pneumatic actuator, stainless steel pipes, sheet/coils, power tools, paint sprayers, gears, aluminum parts, metal parts, marine and rigging hardware.
3) Auto Parts & Accessories: liner Kit (liner/piston/ring), overhaul gaskets, wireless solar energy reflective and flash guide signs.
4) Medical & Health: medical disposable products and raw materials
5) Textiles & Leather: socks, tights, PVC leather, underwear, shoe material, PU leather for handbags and backpacks, and textiles for sofa.